Monday, July 12, 2010

C4K # 4

2km blog: Clancy and Tom's "smories"


Dear Clancy and Tom:
Both of your stories are wonderfully entertaining! I liked hearing the story instead of reading it for a change. It gave my eyes a break.
Both of you had excellent progression in your stories! I like how both of you described the scene, set up a problem, and then solved it! That’s a great way to tell a story and to set up a plot, or story line.
Clancy: I was sorry to hear that the boy fell off the merry-go-round, but I bet the puppy was a great surprise. If that happened to you, what surprise would you like waiting for you? I would like ice cream!
Tom: I loved the idea of finding James on a merry-go-round! I guess he didn’t have motion sickness. Was Dylan relieved to find his father at the mansion?



1 comment:

  1. Excellent comments Leah. You gave these students plenty of constructive and positive feedback. Good questions.

    Keep up the good work. SS

    ReplyDelete